Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do I resolve trello being confused about user login

Brent Russell June 8, 2020

OK so I am logged into trello. if I open the home page I can see my team and the board. On one of the boards if I open it it tells me in yellow across the top "please login to view this board" although I can view the board and edit cards etc.

Some of the cards are assigned to another user (possible other account I own) that are not on that team. basically it seems that trello has confused account and partially amalgamated them.

I'm sure this is an Altassian thing because I've been having other issues with Sourcetree login too.

edit: I've added two screenshots that show I can see the boards (PVC_staff) but when I actually go to it it shows the yellow band with warning.

helpaltassian_!.pngaltassian_2.png

1 answer

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 8, 2020

@Brent Russell that sounds like something I've never seen in Trello before, can you post a screenshot?

I've added two screen shots showing the board (PVC_Staff) 

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 8, 2020

@Brent Russell yeah it looks to me as though Atlassian knows you're logged in with that account, but that somehow you're not signed into Trello with that email or something, but that's the email that has been given access to the board. I've never seen that notice before, if you go back to trello.com/contact and jump through all the automated hoops you can submit this as a ticket to the Trello team, you should also be able to attach your screenshot, or you could reference them with a link to this post.

Tx I'll do that. the interesting thing is that the image for my profile is the one normally associated with an alternative (personal) email address that I normally use

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events