Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do I change the default time on a new task from midnight to 3pm?

Michael Golden September 2, 2021

When I give myself a due date for a new task, ( like in 2 days ) the default is 12AM, ( midnight ).  I want this default tom eb changed to 3pm.  How do I do this pls?  Thx.. 

1 answer

0 votes
Lara
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 14, 2021

Hi Michael,

Right now, there isn't a way to set a time for checklist items. That said, I understand how this could be helpful, so I've flagged this as a feature request with the product team!

As for your checklist items appearing due at 12am, that's related to the default time that's set for the checklist item (GMT 0:00) which is converted by Google Calendar.

You could try set the time for checklist items via the Trello mobile app and they may appear due correctly in your third-party calendar.

If you'd like to see your checklist items' correct due date and time (i.e. full day events), I'd recommend converting those checklist items to cards which will create a new card under that checklist name, and assign the checklist member and set the card's due date to the item's due date.
Image 2021-09-15 at 4.15.04 pm.png

Please let us know if you have any other questions, and we'll be happy to help.

All the best,

Lara
The Trello Team

Tula Inyo September 26, 2023

I would like to second this request

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events