Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can I find all cards which I created

harti_murnau April 20, 2020

how can I find all cards which I created?

There are lots of commands on how to find cards you are tagged on etc, but how can I find the cards which I created?

2 answers

0 votes
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 22, 2020

You could make a Butler action to apply labels or move certain cards that are created by you, but I don't believe this would retroactively apply to cards that have already been created. 

image.png

harti_murnau April 24, 2020

Hi Brittany, thanks for your hint. You're right, this is useful but unfortunately does not apply reoactively. Thank you anyway

Like Brittany Joiner likes this
0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 22, 2020

@harti_murnau there is no view that gives you a list of everything you created, what are you trying to achieve? There might be a different way to achieve the same outcome.

harti_murnau April 24, 2020

Hi Iain, thanks for getting back. As I am filing a lot of cards for our dev team, I sometimes "loose" (amidst proper labelling), beasue they are a lot. Using labels, plus a filter of cards which I filed would help me find those ... if there is no such (weird, as this is one of the first feature I'd build), do you have another option?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events