Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hire a trello expert to set up butler

Vicki Gessler August 23, 2020

I've been on the fence on either Monday.com or Trello business class. Which i already have.  What appealed to me about Monday.com is the templates are already set up.  However, I still have to pay per user, like Trello business class, so the cost seems the same.  

I'm in search of someone that is an expert in setting up Butler & the calendar triggers, checklists etc..

please let me know if this is even a thing ... Hiring someone to set up all the auto functions etc... 

2 answers

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 24, 2020

@Vicki Gessler I run a Trello consultancy where I automate workflows using a combination of Butler and the API through my "Trellinator" framework that I created. You can read a bit more about Trellinator here:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-Integrations/Introducing-Trellinator-Automate-Trello-with-Google-Apps-Script/ba-p/925271

Butler works great for some things, but not for others, so I use a mix of the two as required.

Feel free to email me on iain@benkoworks.com and we can see whether or not what I do is a good fit for your business.

0 votes
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 24, 2020

@Vicki Gessler try Upwork or Fiverr. Tried learning and using Butler lately without business class, and I blew my quota in a day.

Also since joining this forum, there are a few Butler experts here that can advise you and give you a solution. 

Since I do some coding I use mainly a Low code tool with Trello to built most of my custom app aka boards for very specific use, custom Power Up ...etc especially in areas where Butler cannot handle very well like 3rd party services.  Butler should still be default go to automation because it is very rich in functions and fairly easy to use. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events