Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

google calendar

Ján Rosa June 15, 2020

dear Madam / Sir,

thank yoz very much for great app, which made my life easier. I would like to sync the app with google calendar what I managed. However, every new card or event which is created in Trello does not appear in google calendar. In order to be seen in google, I have to remove synchronisation with Trello and establish new one...Could you help me please to solve this issue? Thanks, kind regards, Jan

3 answers

1 vote
Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 16, 2020

Hi @Ján Rosa 

Welcome to the Community!

Cronofy is a great PowerUp that allows syncing with Google Calendar, I use it daily across multiple boards.

It's free for 1 board > 1 calendar, however if you want more than 1 board, when I paid for it around 4 months ago it was $23.99 for the year.

By linking 1 board to 1 calendar, it means that you can specify which calendar you want your Trello cards to show up in (provided they have a due date on them and haven't been archived). E.g. I have a workout board which syncs through Cronofy to my Google Calendar within my Google Account called 'Esme Fitness'.

Cronofy is great because it allows a semi-2-way-sync. By that I mean, that you can set a due date on a card in Trello, this will then show up in your Google Calendar, but if it clashes with another appointment, you can move it in Google Calendar and the change in due time will reflect in the Trello card.

It might be good for you to have a look at this: https://www.cronofy.com/calendar-connectors/trello-calendar-connector/ but also, on any board, open up the PowerUps menu, then type cronofy and it'll be there with useful information on what it does and how to use it!

Let us know if that helped. I use Cronofy all the time, so I'm happy to help in any way I can!

Esme :)

1 vote
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 15, 2020

Hi @Ján Rosa ,

Welcome to the community!

Please visit the link below and read carefully after that follow the steps. I hope it will solve your problem!

https://zapier.com/apps/google-calendar/tutorials/how-to-sync-trello-with-google-calendar

0 votes
reidt March 29, 2022

Hey @Ján Rosa
If you're still looking to solve the issue and 2-way sync Trello with Google Calendar you could always try Unito.io. I see someone has mentioned Zapier already but figured I would chime in as Unito is far more customizable. 

https://unito.io

Hope that helps, 
Reid

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events