free e-book - Trello Enterprise's workflow automation tools and templates

Deleted user November 14, 2021

Hi there, I am an enterprise user of Trello. 

I work for IBM Canada and would really like the chance to read the book " Trello Enterprise's workflow automation tools and templates" however, when I input my corporate email the book never arrives. I am using this link from Trello: 

https://trello.com/enterprise/workflow-automation?partnerref=emaildidnotattend_upsell-email_not-aware_trello-roundatblediscussion-webinar__&utm_source=upsell-email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=P%3Atrello%2AO%3Aclm%2AF%3Anot-aware%2AC%3Awebinar%2AH%3Afy22q2%2AI%3Atrello-roundatblediscussion-webinar%2A&leadid=313793300&programid=6162&mkt_tok=NTk0LUFUQy0xMjcAAAGAtVpAX03qgBnY6UynxU2cvJ0rhalH4IBSS2vE9EGjupev6ap4xrqwKhsV81N9DISkx0iNCXl8C2Q2xpM_ejGaTL6Imnj4w0kC9VLnVOlyOVrz9Pco 

Would it be possible to have this free e book sent to a different non work email? As for my work email it is not arriving even in my junk or spam inbox. 

Thank you for your time and I would love the e book to be sent to matthew.kremenik@ibm.com 

Cheers, 

1 answer

0 votes
Chris Kaundart
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 15, 2021

Hi Matthew, I'm going to look into this with the team. I'll also make sure you get a copy of the ebook. 

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, we'll get it fixed!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events