Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

enquire about the premium package, purchasing 15 premium user account licensing for a one-year perio

NIYAZ AHAMED KSS April 25, 2023

I am writing to enquire about the premium package for Atlassian Trello account that your team offers. Our company is currently using the standard package, but we are interested in upgrading to the premium package to access additional features and benefits.

Specifically, we are interested in purchasing 15 premium user account licensing for a one-year period, and we would appreciate it if you could provide us with more details on this package. We are also hoping to receive a discount price for this package.

If you could kindly provide us with information on the pricing and features of the premium package, as well as the process for upgrading, that would be greatly appreciated. Additionally, we would be happy to receive any recommendations or advice you may have on how to make the most of the premium package.

Please feel free to contact me directly at +91-8124857519 or via email at niyazahamed@casagarand.co.in with any information or inquiries. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 26, 2023

Hi @NIYAZ AHAMED KSS 

This is not the Atlassian support, but its community, where most of us here do not work for Atlassian. I could give you certain information regarding your question, with links and additional info. 

To see a comparison of all trello plans with price and features, please visit this link https://trello.com/pricing

To upgrade your plan, please read this article https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/change-or-cancel-your-trello-plan/ under the section "Upgrade or downgrade your plan"

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events