Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

enquire about my Trello Premium subscription

NIYAZ AHAMED KSS May 7, 2023

Dear friends,

I am reaching out to enquire about my Trello Premium subscription and how it applies to my multiple workspaces.

Recently, I purchased a Trello Premium subscription for one of my workspaces and I am wondering if the premium features will also be available in my second workspace. I am concerned that I may have to purchase a separate subscription for each workspace.

Could you please clarify how Trello Premium works across multiple workspaces? Do I have to purchase a separate subscription for each workspace or will my premium features be available in both workspaces once I have subscribed?

Thank you for your assistance and I look forward to your response

1 answer

0 votes
Dreamsuite Mike
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 7, 2023

Hi @NIYAZ AHAMED KSS 

Simple answer - NO

Unless you are an enterprise customer, the premium subscription is per workspace. 

I have seen through my clients, enquiries I get and from the community that the way people want to use workspaces doesn't align with how Trello see them. 

I would normally direct my clients to have a single workspace where possible and use the features available to separate parts out:

• Use the private/workspace visible function to control who see's what boards
  • Make use of single use guests for people who only need to access 1 board, this keeps your billing down too
  • Use collections to tag boards so you can separate them out like you would if they were in different workspaces
  • Use colour coding and naming conventions to group boards together

Other things you can look at are:

• Have 1 workspace with premium features and see if other workspaces you can get away with being free
  • Do you need Trello Premium?  If you can live with Trello Standard, you could theoretically have 2 workspaces with Standard for the same price as 1 premium

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events