Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

displaying a board through a widget on android

ALPA-Industry-and-Technology
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 4, 2018

Hello everybody,

until now, I need to open Trello on my android phone to check or to change my cards.
I would liek to avoid opening Trello everytime to get an overview over my cards.
Can I use one of Trello's widgets so that I see all my cards when I swipe to the screen with the widget on it?

Best,
Alex

1 answer

0 votes
Blair at Atlassian
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 5, 2018

Hey Alex,

Do you see a widget called 'Trello Assigned Cards'? This is the one we'd recommend for viewing cards you're a member of. Check it out and let us know how it goes!

Cheers!

Blair from Trello

ALPA-Industry-and-Technology
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 8, 2018

I do not want to display only one card. I would like to display all my cards on the screen. Is this possible that is done automatically?

V W January 11, 2024

Hi Blair,

This isn't really a solution. There are lots of situations where you might want to see the contents of a board or list in a widget without being added to the cards.

Right now I have to waste automation quota adding myself to cards that are placed on a certain list that I'd like to see in the widget, and then removing myself when the cards are taken off the list. It's very frustrating to have to do this just to be able to see the contents of a list in a widget. People have been asking for this for years, and there's even a popular third-party app that has now ceased to be maintained.

Please reconsider this widget decision.

Victoria

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events