Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

changing default morning times?

Josh Carroll August 19, 2022

is there a way to change what times are set for morning, afternoon, evening, and night when setting a due date for a card?  morning defaults to 9:00 am, evening is at 5:00 pm and night is 8:00 pm.  these times are not consistent for when i want to set due dates, 8:00 am, 6:00 pm, and 9:00 pm are more consistent with what times i want to have for those options.

i know there's an option to set the time manually, but it would be nice if i could adjust those defaults to streamline it a little more and remove a couple of steps.  i've noticed this on the mobile app for android, but don't think it shows up on the desktop client.  i've checked settings on my phone and on my computer but can't find anything that will let me adjust them. 

1 answer

0 votes
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 19, 2022

@Josh Carroll i don't think trello has any defaults for morning/evening, etc so that might be an android specific feature that you're looking at? 

That being said, I know the struggle, and i built an automation with PixieBrix (browser extension) that lets me set relative dates. I specifically use "today" and "tomorrow", but you could customize it to put "morning" or "evening" as the options and then let it set from there.

It's admittedly a bit much to set up if you're not already using PixieBrix, so check out this video showing how I set it up, and if it doesn't make sense or you'd like me to explain anything, just let me know and I'm happy to explain more!

Unfortunately a browser extension won't help with the Android app.   I wasn't sure if there was a way to adjust them or not through the app.   I assumed if it had set times like that there would be a way to customize what times make sense for each person, as not everyone works only 9-5.  Hopefully it can be customizable in the future.

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 19, 2022

Yeah, sorry, I didn't know this was possible at all on Android so i don't have any ideas for fixing/customizing that 😭

that's alright, thanks for trying!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events