Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cartography on iPad and not on iPhone

Thom Brocoli July 7, 2019

Hi everyone,

I use Trello on my iPad (pro 1) and on my iPhone (5c). When I use cartography add-on to locate a card’ I cannot find the same information on the iPhone app. 

Can someone tell me why ?

Thanks in advance

Thomas

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 7, 2019

@Thom Brocoli so you're saying that when you enable the Map power up, and set the location on a card from your iPad, you aren't seeing the location synched on your iPhone?

Does it work in reverse? ie. do locations added on your iPhone show up on the iPad? Are they both running the same versions of iOS? Are they both running the same versions of the Trello app? 

Thom Brocoli July 7, 2019

Hi Iain, thanks for your answer. The Map power up isn’t even available on my iPhone so I can’t test it in reverse. 

My iphone is on ios 10.3.3 (no update available, too old) and my ipad on ios 12.3.1

How do I know which version of Trello is installed ?

Thanks a lot in advance and I hope I won’t have to buy a new iPhone 🤣

Tom

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 7, 2019

@Thom Brocoli if you open Trello on your phone, go to "Account" then scroll down to the bottom you can see the very last thing on the page before the picture of the dog is a version number followed by the text "was crafted with love in New York City and all across the Planet Earth".

My hunch is that you can't see the map power up because the version of Trello you have is too old and that you can't upgrade to the latest version because your version of iOS is too old and that you can't upgrade to the latest version of iOS because your phone is too old...

QED: your worst fears realised, you will need a new iPhone.

Like Thom Brocoli likes this
Thom Brocoli July 8, 2019

Oh sh*t you’re right. version 4.6.1 on my phone, 2019.7 on my ipad.

So I guess I have to start eating steamed potatoes until I have saved enough money for a new phone.

Thanks a lot for your help 👍🙂

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events