Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

card repeater power-up not working

Glenn Levine May 15, 2023

I use the card repeat power up. I tried to change a date on the repeat, but when I did so and clicked save, the save went gray, a rollover of the save button shows a circle with slash through it, and the only option I have is to click "x" in the top right and cancel the change. I tried deleting the card and adding a new one, and the same behavior prevents me from setting the repeat date to begin with. I tried restarting the app, and got the same behavior.

2 answers

1 vote
Dreamsuite Mike
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 15, 2023

Hi Glenn,

I am not sure if anything has changed with card repeater recently but it is possible to create a recurring task engine using custom fields and automation.  It can be exactly like card repeater but you can also make it do so much more...

If this gets 10 votes or more, I'll create an article on how to do it 😀

0 votes
Cynthia Gilbertson May 30, 2023

This is happening to me, too. I've tried it on the app and on the browser. Card repeat settings do not get saved. (I'm on an iMac running on Big Sur.) 

Dreamsuite Mike
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 30, 2023

@Glenn Levine @Cynthia Gilbertson 

Just out of curiosity, is this happening to you on a a Mac?  What browser are you using

I used the Card Repeater powerup for a client last week and it was working fine. I am using Windows 11 and Chrome as the browser...

Cynthia Gilbertson May 30, 2023

Yes, I'm on an iMac running Big Sur (11.7.6) and Chrome. Sounds like it could be a mac-related problem. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events