You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
Good day to everyone.
I use trello in production plant about 2 years. Already have a lot of power up in diffirents boards. Each time i try to add more intresting things to make a comfort work for collegue.
So, we have part of process:
1. sales add date (in custom field) in the card, that is future date, it mean when production begin to made door, or other goods.
2. Sales add sticker and card move to other column
3. At the moment, when production was finished the doors or other goods, they add other sticker and card moved to DONE colomn.
My questions is
Its possible if:
1. Sales add future date for production
2. Date is comming and card automatically moved in to the next column
3. Production add future date, when they finish to made the door.
4. when the date is comming card automatically ,moved to the DONE column.