cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannot log out of account on teams

Libby Russell
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 19, 2023

I wasn't sure which account i created a board on so I logged in with my personal account on the teams app and now i cant log out again, meaning i can't see the boards on my work account at all! It says I dont have permission and then i go to log out and it just gives me an error message!

2 answers

0 votes
Igor Sant Ana da Silva
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 27, 2023

I was only able to log out after clearing the local Microsoft Teams cache by following the following official Microsoft documentation:

✅ https://learn.microsoft.com/pt-br/microsoftteams/troubleshoot/teams-administration/clear-teams-cache

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

0 votes
Dreamsuite Mike
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 19, 2023

Try going to Trello.com and logging into your personal account then...

• Click on your icon in the top right corner and click "Profile and Visibiity"
  • From that page click "Settings". 
  • On the Settings page scroll down to the bottom where you see the "Applications" Section.  Look for Teams and click the revoke button. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events