Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cancel free trial

Monique Piwonka December 11, 2022

Hi All

i have been trying the TRELLO premium upgrade with my 4 casual receptionists but now realise its $120 USD pa for each one.. i thought it was the overall fee for all of us to use it since we're so small.

I can't work out how to cancel and remain on free version?

Can anyone direct me please?

Kind Regards

Monique

1 answer

0 votes
Robert Ha
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 12, 2022

Hello @Monique Piwonka

Welcome to the community.

To cancel your premium subscription for Trello Premium first you must be the Workspace Admin or the change needs to be performed by the Workspace Admin.

I have included the documentation below that will provide the instructions on how to do so:
https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/change-or-cancel-your-trello-plan/

Hope that helps!

Monique Piwonka December 13, 2022

Thanks Robert.

Doesn't help though as when i select "Compare plans" (the closest option to "Explore Plans" as per your notes) it doesn't give me any options...

Robert Ha
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 15, 2022

Hello @Monique Piwonka ,

To cancel your Trello Premium or Standard plan, you’ll need to be a Workspace administrator. To find the Billing page, expand the sidebar and click Settings > Billing. Click the “Cancel” link at the bottom of the page. Your plan will be cancelled at the end of its prepaid service period.

Please note that currently you must be accessing Trello via the web as our mobile and Desktop versions currently do not provide the options to change subscriptions.

Monique Piwonka December 18, 2022

Hi Robert

Thanks for your email too, or is that a copy of what you have posted here?

I'm so glad i worked out how to find this message from you so i can respond.

I believe I am the admin, according to the member list (there is one other admin as well).

I am also accessing Trello via the web, not a mobile or desktop app.

Yet I cannot see the options you are referring to as I explained in my message above.

Perhaps because ihaven't given my CC details the answer is different for me?

Perhaps you can update your advice for this anomaly?

In any case, I just want to be sure i will be able to access Trello tomorrow once the free trial ends?

I don't think i've actually used any of the facilities of the upgrade as I realised after the fact that i can do checklists in the free version, and that was the main reason i considered the upgrade.

We are a very small business so we only need a small range of options in Trello.

Kind Regards
Monique

Robert Ha
Atlassian Team
December 29, 2022

So we can further assist could you please generate a ticket with us here:
https://trello.com/en/contact#/

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events