Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

butler triggered email with a count of cards in a list

Candy Coated
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 5, 2022

Is there a way to get a count of the cards in a list that can be inserted into an email?  Basically I have a list of "incoming orders" and then when I drag an order to a crafter to build, I currently have it trigger an email that says "your order has been assigned to a crafter" but it would be nice for it to include something like "the crafter currently has 4 orders ahead of yours"

1 answer

0 votes
Ryan
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 11, 2022

Hi there, 

We don't currently have a variable for a card count based on certain criteria. I definitely see how this could be useful, so I'm marking this down as a feature request for our Butler team to consider.

A different option is to try out our new Power-up Dashcards. With this, you can create a filter to show the number of a certain type of card on your board. It is also possible within the Power-up itself to set an alert for when a new card meets that criteria or the number of cards goes above or below a certain number. I know it's not the same functionality you're looking for, but could be worth looking into for you.

Thanks,

Ryan

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events