Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

annex update from icloud drive

Josefien August 18, 2022

The annex we put in our board don't seem to up date in Trello. 

Coming from computer of i cloud drive 

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 18, 2022

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

What do you mean by "annex"?

Josefien August 22, 2022

appendix 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 22, 2022

I'm afraid that near-synonym does not help.  Could you describe what your "annex" looks like?

Josefien August 22, 2022

A file ( in our case a xcel file) you attach. An attachement ? 

One person makes changes the other one checks from Trello and it not updated. 

If we check from Icloud drive we do see the latest version. 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 22, 2022

Ah, thank you, yes, file or something like "attach" is totally clear (English is a wonderfully confusing and imprecise thing, thanks to its habit of stealing most of its words from any other language it can find)

How are you attaching the files to the cards?  You say the files are coming from i cloud, but are they linked there, or are they physically added to the cards?

Assuming that they are attached directly, then can you confirm that this is happening?

Person 1 opens a card

Person 1 attaches a file (uploading it from their i cloud )

Person 2 opens the card

Person 2 downloads the file (to their i cloud)

Person 2 edits the file

Person 2 attaches the file again with the same name, so it replaces the original

Problem: When Person 3 clicks on the card to view or download the file, they get the content that person 1 uploaded, not what person 2 had uploaded?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events