Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

alerts for due-dates in checklist

I have built checklists in cards with due-dates and assigned myself to them, but I am not getting a reminder or alert when they are due...how can I get alerted when a checklist item is due?

1 answer

0 votes
Hannah Morgan Community Leader Aug 10, 2021

Hi Mike! For the moment, Trello doesn't have a native way of achieving this. I definitely think it's a needed feature, so I'd reach out to Trello and request it as a feature. The only way to see your upcoming check-items is in the "Home" section of Trello under "My Items".

Any update with this feature? I'm looking to do the same as keep missing the tasks as are not getting notified. Can you use Butler to do it?

Hannah Morgan Community Leader Jun 09, 2022

@James Michaelides I don't have much insight with this one, but you can reach out to Trello directly here and ask the team: https://trello.com/contact#/ I can't see anything on the roadmap (https://www.atlassian.com/roadmap/cloud?selectedProduct=trello) but they might be able to tell you if it's something they're prioritizing for the future!

OK, thanks for the update. Searched everywhere and couldn't find anywhere they do the option. Surprised they have not incorporated it yet so will reach out to them. Thanks for getting back to me with this.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: New years' resolutions with Trello

Congratulations to @Laura Holton , our latest winner of Taco Tuesday! And thanks to @Kristján Geir Mathiesen for sharing the picture of Taco having fun with his new friend  B...

2,303 views 28 40
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you