Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

after emailadress change lost my trello environment (showstopper!)_

Joost Reedijk January 6, 2023

I have a license on Trello and changed my email adress in the email settings section. After doing so and confirming the password change the total of muy Trello environment is not accessible anymore.

This is a F* showstopper. Any suggestions?

Best regards

Joost

1 answer

1 vote
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 7, 2023

Hi @Joost Reedijk 

Probably best to contact Trello Support for this one!

You can contact them here: https://trello.com/en/contact#/

Ste

Joost Reedijk January 8, 2023

Thanks Stephen. I guess I am trapped in a deadlock. I changed my email back to the last email. And still my original account is not accessible. Quite distressing I must say. Working on a deadline...

Hi Joost Reedijk,

We’re confirming that you changed your Atlassian account password for EMAIL REDACTED

If you didn't make this change, follow these steps to secure your account:

1. Reset your password
  2. Review your recently used devices
  3. Learn how to protect your Atlassian account
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 8, 2023

Hi @Joost Reedijk 

Can you access an account to contact support? Or is this not possible either?

Ste

Joost Reedijk January 8, 2023

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for you kind respons. I granted acces to support on my account. Helas I don't get any feedback out of the dungeons of Atlassian..

JR

Alex Waite
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 8, 2023

Hi @Joost Reedijk - we have received your ticket at Trello Support. As a free user, you will receive a response within the next week - one of my colleagues is already looking into it. 

Your ticket also came in over the weekend and we don't provide weekend support. 

Joost Reedijk January 9, 2023

Dear Alex, I am not a free user. I paid a few hundred dollars for my account that was connected to EMAIL REDACTED. I changed my email adress and after tha it became inaccessible. So please help me out to get access to my account again.

Best regards,

Joost Reedijk

Alex Waite
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 9, 2023

Hi @Joost Reedijk - my colleague @Sal has responded to your ticket. Please reply to him when you get the chance as it explains the situation further. 

I will now close this thread - please leave any comments you have in the ticket you've raised, TRELLO-142133.

Please note that I have also edited your replies to remove your email from view - this is a public forum so it is best not to share personal data such as emails. 

Thanks for your patience, we will get this sorted for you on TRELLO-142133. 

Joost Reedijk January 10, 2023

Dear Alex,   You are trying to direct me, as a paying customer, to a ticket which I cannot view because my account and tickets are inaccessible for me.   My only way to communicate with you is this public forum. Please lead me to enter my original trello account with the email adress *******  or with the email adres ********.   This inaccesibility problem occurred after I changed my trello email account adress from  ******* to *******.  

Best regards,

Joost

Sal
Atlassian Team
January 10, 2023

Hi @Joost Reedijk

We understand your frustration, but we need you to keep in contact with us through your ticket. Moreover, I have edited your reply to remove your email from view again – This is a public forum, so it is best not to share personal data such as emails.

Thanks for your patience!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events