Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

You are making our work really difficult with all these unreliability issues

Again, this is the day our students need to deliver their Trello project... though Trello is not working. Trello is being too unreliable lately, and I can't find good reasons to keep promoting it as I did before.  

3 answers

3 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Brittany Joiner Community Leader Nov 16, 2020

Same here, I've been using trello for nearly 10 years, and although I will say I've noticed a few more in this last year than I have before, the outages have still been few and far between and usually are resolved fairly quickly. You can see on the status page that uptime over last 90 days is over 99.9%, so I hope that is reassuring to you!

image.png

I really hope so, I don't want to feel I'm promoting the wrong tool to others. Neither for me, I have just subscribed to Planyway to complete the features Trello is not providing. 

0 votes
Answer accepted

My 2 cents... I've been using Trello since 2014 every day Monday - Friday as I run two business applications on it and I've never experienced an issue until today.

I've been using it for many years too, but since about 2-3 months, I've been receiving some of these issues reports. Today is worse, because my students are trying to deliver their projects. But it adds that last week I had to explain them about the new changes in regard of 10-team personal workspaces instead of the unlimited personal boards they had. Also, because of this, they have to build now personal teams as they can't create no-team boards anymore. Well, some can, others can't. Sorry but this is not the Trello I used to like, and if I was to begin the courses again, I would probably choose another tool. 

Like The Thriftyista likes this
0 votes
Answer accepted
Alexis Robert Community Leader Nov 16, 2020

Hi @Mercè Gamell , 

I understand that this is frustrating but there is an incident at the moment on Trello. You can follow the updates here : 

https://trello.status.atlassian.com/

Let me know if this helps, 

--Alexis

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: Your favorite Trello blog takeaway

Hello friends! From the community that brought you Welcome Wednesday, Throwback Thursday and Friday Fun, welcome to Taco Tuesday, a weekly discussion about all things Trello. The best part? One Tac...

396 views 14 12
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you