Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrongly Subscribed to Trello Gold, want to Cancel and get Money Back

Deleted user August 16, 2020

Hi, I was a Trello user and I recently logged in to the website with the intention to.delete the account.

It has been so long since I logged in again, so I wanted to check few things before I delete it.

To my surprise, when I check on the billing page, I click the wrong button without realizing it.

As far as I recall, one click and then Trello Gold is subscribed without additional confirmation page.

I realized what I've done when I see that my Trello Gold is active.

And I rushed to cancel it with the hopes that I won't get billed.

But it's too late as I already got a credit card transaction email from my bank.

Can Trello team help me with the cancelation?

I really just log in to delete the account and now I'm left with an unwanted 1-year subscription of Trello Gold

To add, at that time, I didn't remember that I've added my credit card information in the past.

On the billing page before the accident, I didn't see my credit card information and just "Renew" button that looks more like a link.

I clicked it to see if I will see another popup to enter my credit card information, just to check.

However, to my surprise I was billed right away without any confirmation at all, since my credit card information already inputted in the past (I haven't subscribed to Trello Gold in the past, only the free ones obtained by recommending Trello to colleagues).

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 16, 2020

@[deleted] Hey you'll need to contact Trello support directly, if you go to trello.com/contact and ask Trello support (rather than the community) then scroll past all the automated suggestions you'll see the button to submit your question directly to the Trello team.

Hi @Iain Dooley, yes I've created a ticket already for this, but not yet hearing from them. Thanks

Hi, case closed, already refunded by the support team, Thanks, swift response!

Like Iain Dooley likes this
0 votes
Jazzy October 7, 2020

Hello! Faced the same problem. I was billed away without any confirmation for Trello Gold. Now I can't delete my visa card information so please can you help me to delete my card information. I don't want Trello to take money from my card without permission!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events