Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong email from the start

Eva Andrejsová July 22, 2020

Hi,

when I log in I unfortunately past the wrong email. Not only the wrong one but not existing one. Now I am unable to delete it or change it, because to change-confirmation I need confirm the changes on my frist (not existing) email. Could you please somehow help me? What should I do? I already use the trello and I have so many boards done, I do not have to start with the totally new account. 

Thank you.

Best,

Eva.

1 answer

0 votes
Blair at Atlassian
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 23, 2020

Hi Eva, 

I'll be reaching out to you directly at your valid email to talk about options to resolve this one.

Thank you, Eva!

Stephanie Dean February 22, 2021

Hi there, I too put the wrong email for my account. Could you help me figure it out? 

Rosemary Woodhouse October 31, 2021

I've made this mistake too. As I'd not set up much in the workspace, I created a new account with the correct email and now I'd like to delete the account with the wrong email.

(Felling silly and thinking I shouldn't set up such things at the end of the day!)

Blair at Atlassian
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 1, 2021

In a case like this, we might need to gather more details from you. We recommend contacting us directly if you're facing this type of situation: https://trello.com/contact.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events