Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workspace Member Unable to Move Cards

CoraBootheRealtor April 22, 2023

I have added a new Workspace Member, and shared a board with them. They can see the board, and all of the Lists and Cards, but they are unable to move any cards and when they open a card they are missing most of the buttons on the right side of the card and they are not able to edit the cards. 

Please help.

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Bhanu
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 22, 2023

Hi @CoraBootheRealtorthis might help - https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/unable-to-edit-a-workspace-board/

Being a Workspace member allows you to see the boards and members that are part of that Workspace, but it doesn't automatically give editing access to individual boards.

If the board's settings allow it, the quickest way to become a member of the board is to add yourself. To do that, open the board, and click on the "Show menu" link to open the board's menu (if it's not already open). Then, look for a "Join Board" button next to the list of members. If you see that button, you can click on it to become a member of the board.

If there's no "Join Board" button, you'll want to ask the board admin to add you to the board so that you can edit it.

CoraBootheRealtor April 23, 2023

I am the Admin and I invited them to the Board and I can see them on the Board as a Member. 

I'll try forwarding this to them and see if they can request to be added from their side.  I think this is the missing piece.

Thank you.

0 votes
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 23, 2023

Hi @CoraBootheRealtor and welcome to the community,

Like @Bhanu said, you have to ask your admin to add you to the board in order to be able to edit it. Being solely a workspace member, do not give you any permissions to edit individual boards.

CoraBootheRealtor April 23, 2023

Thank you for the reply. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events