Workspace Calendar View - Checklist Due Dates

Keri Baker-Biggs November 10, 2022

Hi,

Has the Workspace Calendar view now been updated to include Checklist Due Dates? I have multiple boards and need one calendar view to see all due dates etc, but this doesn't look like it is possible at the moment?

It will be a real pain to have to go into each board and look at the calendar view for each board - the only reason we upgraded to premium was to get this combined calendar feature :(

If not released yet, do we know when it will be?

Thanks

3 answers

1 accepted

4 votes
Answer accepted
Luciana Munhoz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 11, 2022

Hi Keri! Welcome to the Community!

For now, Checklist due dates are not available in Workspaces Calendar View, which allows you to add multiple boards. However, you should be able to see checklist items on the Calendar View of the board.

We actually have a feature request open to add checklists to the Workspace Calendar, I've just added this post as a +1 to that request. 

Even though this would not guarantee that such a feature would be built nor have an estimated time for it, it would certainly bring it to their attention to be considered, especially if more users have asked for the same thing.

Betsy Grebinoski December 28, 2022

+1 for checklist due dates on the workspace calendar views! Is there any way to see checklist item due dates for more than one board? @Luciana Munhoz 

Luciana Munhoz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 28, 2022

Hi Betsy! Sure I'll let them know about your interest in this too on that request. :)
For now, we don't have any features available to see due dates of checklist items for more than one board.

Daps January 2, 2023

+1 for checklist due dates on the workspace calendar view

Like Luciana Munhoz likes this
Natalie Parsons February 27, 2023

Megan Walton March 15, 2023

Matt Deutsch March 23, 2023

+100 for checklist due dates on the workspace calendar view! This would be a great feature for our team to manage multiple checklist item tasks across several boards.

Natalie Citro March 28, 2023

+1 for checklist due dates on the workspace calendar views!

Kathleen Sinnott April 11, 2023

+1 for checklist due dates on the workspace calendar views

Trello Marion May 15, 2023

+ 1 for checklist due dates on the workspace calendar view

Charmaine Moules June 30, 2023

+1 this is a HUGE miss for Trello! How is this a project management tool if your tasks don't show in timeline? I would pay the premium fee for this however this is a hard no since the func isn't available. I use asana for other projects - timeline is part of free version and works beautifully. I need to be here due to projects i'm attached to here.

Like # people like this
JGMorin July 7, 2023

I agree it's a huge miss and we are paying for Trello. It would make all the difference to manage my team.

Like # people like this
RM
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 5, 2023

Toni Silveri
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 6, 2023

Yes! Please!

Melinda
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
February 26, 2024

+1 for the checklist due date view please.  It's the only reason I upgraded to premium last night.

4 votes
Zach Johnson July 14, 2023

Plus 50 million please. Get this done! 

0 votes
Claire Barzan February 27, 2024

Is this done now?

I really don't understand why checklists would be included if it wasn't easy to see what's allocated to you and when they were due! Seeing them in the 'Home' screen isn't good enough and not a useful workaround.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events