Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workplace by Facebook power-up not working in Trello card

Nadja Lindman December 20, 2018

I am one of the system admins of our Workplace by Facebook so I know the that the Trello integration is enabled there.

Using the integration in Workplace works just fine. However, I can't use it in Trello. I have attached screen shots both from Workplace and from Trello.

Even though the power-up is enabled on the board, when I open a card the power-up is not visible. It just says Get Power-Ups, as if no power-up is enabled.

Does anyone know what the underlying issue can be?

image.pngimage.pngimage.png

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
bentley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 11, 2019

The FB team believes that the previous issue they began tracking down was the problem after all.

They began rolling out CSRF protection mechanisms on GET requests to some resources. Some of the things the Power-Up relied on were included in that protection but should have still been available to the Power-Up. They made updates to make them available again.

They will continue to keep an eye out for ongoing problems.

Mikael
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 9, 2019

@Bentley CookPower-Up don’t work with Workplace. It’s the same problem that @Nadja Lindman

Nadja Lindman February 9, 2019

And I noticed yesterday that it had stopped working again. I just didn’t have time to report it right away.

bentley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 11, 2019

@Mikael@Nadja Lindman I shared this with the FB workplace team on Friday. I am working with them to get it fixed as soon as possible.

Based on the errors I was able to see when reproducing the problem, it looks like they are having problems with CSRF protection similar to last time.

As soon as I hear more, I will update you.

Like Nadja Lindman likes this
bentley
Atlassian Team
February 13, 2019

@Nadja Lindman @Mikael It looks like the Power-Up is working as expected again. Let me know if you're continuing to have problems!

0 votes
Lianne Murphy
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 9, 2019

Hi both,

I'm experiencing the same issue today -

Power up added and enabled, however it won't display under cards. It just says "Get Power-Ups" as per Nadja's screenshots.

Have you seen a resolution yet?

Thanks

Nadja Lindman January 9, 2019

Hi Lianne,

They are currently troubleshooting, so hopefully an answer is not far away.

@bentley: Maybe you'd also like a screen shot of the F12 console from Lianne?

Lianne Murphy
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
January 10, 2019

Hi Nadja,

It's actually working today, you might want to test on your end.

Yesterday, I tested on various browsers & cleared cache etc. 

Thanks

Nadja Lindman January 10, 2019

Will do!

Nadja Lindman January 10, 2019

Thanks Lianne, for the quick feedback! You were quicker than the support team. ;)

@bentley As Lianne says it's now working. I actually didn't even have to clean out my cache. Maybe you can comment what the issue was and what was done, as a new answer and I'll mark that as Accepted.

Like Lianne Murphy likes this
0 votes
bentley
Atlassian Team
December 21, 2018

@Nadja Lindman Sorry that you're having issues with the Power-Up!

Does anything happen when you click on the gear icon when viewing the Power-Up in the directory?

Nadja Lindman December 21, 2018

@bentley It only shows the option to disable the power-up.

EE08BA53-9FAF-408C-9DDB-2B88885AD1E6.png

Nadja Lindman December 31, 2018

@bentley Did you see my answer above?

Will I get any help resolving this issue?

bentley
Atlassian Team
December 31, 2018

Yeah! I've shared this with the team that built the Power-Up and they said they will take a look later this week. As soon as I hear more from them, I'll let you know!

bentley
Atlassian Team
January 3, 2019

Quick update: I've heard back from the Workplace team and they are looking into it. They have an idea of what may be causing the problem and are investigating further.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events