Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Working with Board-Templates

Juliane Keller November 17, 2022

Hi, I just started to work with board templates. I have a couple of automation rules running on the template board. Until now, i didn't find a way; so those rules are taken to the board created from the template. I always have to enable the rules for each new board. Is there a smarter way to tranfer the rules from template to created board??

1 answer

0 votes
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 17, 2022

@Juliane Keller i wish these would copy over as well, so i'm with you ... so if you have access to the created rules in the template, which it sounds like you do if you created the automation rules on those boards, you should be able to go to those rules and then enable on other boards. 

Another way you can do it is put them all in a tag and then share that library - more details here: https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/working-with-command-libraries/

I'm still learning how that part works and seeing what problems it solves, and seems it helps more for transferring rules between accounts more so than boards, but could be an option.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events