Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Work Load

Nicolò Lavelli November 10, 2022

Hy!,

I would like to be able to assign a workload to each activity for the resources involved.
For example, I would like to be able to create tasks by setting a Duration of 5 days with an Effort of 10 hours, thus having a workload of 25% on those 5 days for the resource to be in charge of it. I see that this is not possible with Trello or Placker, which only allow me to enter the Duration of a task, as if the resource were to take care of it 100% for its entire duration.

Thanks,

NL

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Sal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 11, 2022

Hey @Nicolò Lavelli – Yes, I'm afraid we don't have a built-in feature that you could use to start tracking the workload of your projects on Trello similar to what Jira can offer natively. However, you could look at some of the Power-Ups we have available in our directory and see if they fit into your team's workflow. Here you will find all the Power-Ups available for IT and Project Management: https://trello.com/power-ups/category/it-project-management.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events