Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windows 10 Desktop App - right click not working

Tibor Boda March 25, 2019

Hey All,

Until the last day or so, the windows 10 app has been performing greatly.

Now all right-click functions have stopped..   which is slightly annoying.

Anyone else having this issue?

Cheers

Tibor

6 answers

0 votes
Mark Hunter April 3, 2019

Thanks. I've sent an email.

0 votes
Garrett
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 3, 2019

Hey @Mark Hunter can you check if there is an update available for the desktop app?

You may want to try a reinstall as well, which you can find instructions for here: https://help.trello.com/article/1107-how-to-uninstall-the-trello-desktop-app

Let me know if that helps!

I've reinstalled and right click is working now, thanks. But now spellcheck isn't working even though it's selected. I spelled a few words incorrectly and got no red squiggle.

Any ideas?

Cheers

Garrett
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 3, 2019

I'm glad to hear a reinstall fixed that functionality, but I'm not seeing the same issue with spell check on my end.

Could you reach out to us at https://trello.com/contact with a screenshot so we can take a closer look please?

Thanks!

Tibor Boda April 3, 2019

Hi Garrett, 

Spellcheck is not working for me either.

0 votes

Mine still isn't working. I've closed down the app and re-opened. Is there anything else I need to do?

Brian Shiroma April 3, 2019

I can't remember what right click functionality was like before but you do get copy, cut, paste options. You may need to restart your computer in order for it to work.

0 votes
Garrett
Atlassian Team
March 29, 2019

Hey everyone,

Thanks for the reports on this. Our team did find a bug that caused the desktop apps to lose that functionality recently, and we're currently working on a fix.

I don't have an ETA to provide at this time, but we'll get this resolved as soon as possible.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

Tibor Boda April 2, 2019

Hey there,

I can report that the issue is fixed and also some other functionality is now working as well.

Thanks for the quick turnaround.

Cheers,

Tibor

Like Mark Hunter likes this
0 votes
Mark Hunter March 27, 2019

I created a support account just to report the same problem! It's really annoying - is there a way to report it?

Tibor Boda March 27, 2019

I contacted their support as well.. and I was asked to send through the logs from the app so that they can take a look.

The biggest issue for me is that I can not link to specific comments in tasks..

Hopefully soon it be updated.

0 votes
Brian Shiroma March 26, 2019

I am having the same issue. Started happening last week Friday. Very annoying as I used that function a lot for cut and paste. Currently using CTRL v and CTRL c but prefer to use the right click.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events