Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will there be any change in the amount charged?

LEE CHANGSHIN March 27, 2022

The current administrator is chlee@ea.com.

Will there be any change in the amount charged if I add one person except one person on April 5th?

1 answer

0 votes
Alex _ Trello
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 27, 2022

Hey @LEE CHANGSHIN - I can see you've raised two questions about this issue. I've deleted the duplicate question.

I'm not sure what you mean by 'add one person except one person on April 5th' - can you elaborate? 

LEE CHANGSHIN March 28, 2022

April 5th is the date of renewal. There are 5 existing members, but will there be no change in the amount even if we add 1 member except for 1 member on April 5th?

Alex _ Trello
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 28, 2022

Hi @LEE CHANGSHIN - the following phrase is what I'm confused by: 'add 1 member except for 1 member'. Can you explain what you mean by 'except for 1 member'? 

At your renewal date, you'll pay for the same number of billable users you have currently, unless you add a new user beforehand, in which case you'll be charged a pro-rated fee for their usage until your renewal, then will pay for them and all of your other billable users at your next renewal. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events