Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will Trello token length change invalidate current tokens?

Darryl
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 2, 2022

We're assuming that the upcoming change to the length of Trello tokens is not going to affect existing tokens but we just wanted to make sure. Will all existing tokens continue to be valid and for how long?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 2, 2022

@Darryl existing tokens should work according to this post on the changelog

image.png

Btw, make sure to join the Atlassian Developer Community if you haven't already - most of us over here won't be able to help with those kinds of questions and you might get a faster response over there! Are you a power-up developer?

Darryl
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 2, 2022

@Brittany Joiner thank you for the response! I thought I was posting on the developer community lol. Yes, I'm on the SendBoard team.

Like Brittany Joiner likes this
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 3, 2022

@Darryl yeah this is more of the user community but there are definitely some developer questions on here! You might get a faster, more technical response from folks in that other place i linked though in the future. But you're welcome to hang out in the party here too! 😂 And yay Sendboard! big fan 

Like Darryl likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events