Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why wont Trello send notifications for due dates to my Microsoft Teams

Kelly Russell
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 6, 2022

I have linked my Trello board to my Microsoft Teams.  We thought that if we entered a due date on a card that when it reached that due date and time it would send us a notification on our Teams app.  Is that not how it works.  We really need a notification in our Teams app when something comes due in Trello.

2 answers

0 votes
Felipe Kowalczuk
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 12, 2022

To add a Trello tab to a channel:

1. Select the channel, then click on the “+” sign to the right of the existing tabs
  2. In the popup, select Trello from the list of apps, then click “Log in with Trello"
  3. In the next popup, enter your credentials and click “Accept”
  4. Select the Trello board you would like to link to

Trello will create a new tab named after the board and the tab will contain the lists and cards for that board. Inside the tab, you can now interact with the board in the same way you would, had you logged in directly to Trello.com.

Note: You must be a member of a board to add it to your Teams application. Workspace Visible boards will not show as an option until you join the board.

You can check more information about it in this article https://help.trello.com/article/1086-the-trello-app-for-microsoft-teams

0 votes
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 12, 2022

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events