Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why typeform responses attachment become a link ?

febyartandi
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 5, 2021

Hello,

I would like to ask about typeform integration.

Previously when someone submitted to our form in typeform, it created a card with attachment that listed questions - responses information as a table.

But now the typeform responses in all new cards + past cards shown as link instead

of table (please check the screenshot below):

attachment-typeform.png

Is there a way to show the typeform responses as a table like before ?

Thank you,

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
ben July 5, 2021

1 vote
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 5, 2021

@febyartandi I think perhaps you have disabled the TypeForm power up on that board. Anything that changes the way a card looks, then it's either a powerup or a browser extension and looking at that card I can't see any TypeForm powerup enabled.

ben July 5, 2021

Hi there

I'm experiencing the same issue. And another person I know who uses the Typeform integration said over the weekend it changed and now showing links.

So I don't believe it's a disabled power-up issue.

Also when I tried clicking on the powerup settings nothing happens...

thanks and hoping the team can look into this further. 

febyartandi
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 6, 2021

@Iain Dooley

@ben 

Thanks for your responses here guys.

Typeform is enabled, the card on screenshot is created automatically when someone

posted to typeform.

But the problem has been solved. I can see the typeform responses as a table now.

Thanks

LGC media
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
October 20, 2023

Hello, what was the solution?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events