Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why my notes (my cards) are disappeared

han hui Jiang May 12, 2020

I took notes on a card and this card totally disappeared. I checked my activity and looks like I didn't take that notes or add that card at all. Just like nothing happened. I am sure I did it because I took measurements of each room of a house. I created a list and add a card for each floor. The card for the second floor disappeared but I did spend 10 minutes to take measurements and record on the card. Even I search for some words 

3 answers

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 13, 2020

@han hui Jiang what device/platform were you using? Was this on iOS/Android? You might be able to see unsynched changes in the synch queue under the account menu ... 

0 votes
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 12, 2020
0 votes
manuelgeek
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 12, 2020

@han hui Jiang this totally new to me, but you could try checking items archived just in case you accidentally archived the card

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events