Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why isn't "Repeats" showing up on my board view?

Chelsea November 8, 2021

Normally when I log into Trello and view my board, a button called "Repeats" appears at the top of the board alongside "Show Menu." (I am using the Repeater function.) This button pulls up a list of all of the current repeating cards.

However, lately the Repeats button hasn't appeared, or will appear intermittently. Today, for example, I'm trying to delete one of my repeating cards, and I can't find the "Repeats" button to look at all of the original cards I set up to repeat. Where can I find this if it isn't showing up correctly on the home page?

1 answer

0 votes
Ryan
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 11, 2021

Hi Chelsea,

When the button doesn't appear it is normally due to a certain browser setting or extension. To test this try opening your board in an incognito tab to see if you can see the button there.

I'd also recommend doing some troubleshooting in your browser which you can find some information on here: https://help.trello.com/article/736-troubleshooting-browser-issues-with-trello

Thanks!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events