Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why has my calander stopped synching?

Anna Loucah January 29, 2023

Hi all,

I have just started using Trello - within the last couple of weeks.

I got the calander power up and it was synching perfectly and now it has stopped.

I have no idea why as I haven't changed anything. All the due dates that I added when I was setting up still show on my calender but no new ones from new cards do.

I only have about 25 cards so I doubt it's overload - any other suggestions why it  no longer synchs would be much appreciated.

Many thanks in advance

Anna

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Lara
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 30, 2023

Hi Anna,

Thanks for reaching out!

Are you syncing your Trello board to your Google Calendar?

If so, unfortunately, Google Calendar can be pretty slow to update subscribed calendars. This is determined by the app reading the feed, rather than by Trello.

What some users have done is use a third-party Power-Up instead of the iCal feed. You can find all Power-Ups listed here: https://trello.com/power-ups/search?q=calendar

While we're not able to endorse or provide support for third-party services (since we don’t work with them directly), we've heard some sync more quickly.

Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns, and we’d be happy to help.

All the best,

Lara
The Trello Team

Anna Loucah February 1, 2023

Thank you so much - I used the Cronofy power up and it worked straight away!

Very happy :-)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events