Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why doesn't a named checklist show all items when added to a card?

MCLS September 7, 2022

I have a rule set to add a named checklist to a card when added to a certain list.  It is only showing one of the checklist items.  I also have it automated to add the same checklist to linked cards; it shows all of the correct items on the linked card.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 7, 2022

Hi @MCLS are you able to share the command you've created/any screenshots?

MCLS September 8, 2022

This is the template card I use

image.png

This is what I got creating a new card - this time (3) items are shown on the checklist.  It seems to be somewhat random on how many of the items appear.

image.png

This is the rule I have running

image.png

Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 11, 2022

@MCLS you need to specify what checklist you want to copy in your command. I'm guessing you have many "Needed Info" checklists. You can specify the source card by selecting the bullseye when adding your action:

checklist source.PNG

I'd suggest entering the card link to ensure you're definitely pulling from the correct card.

MCLS September 14, 2022

That's what I was missing - Thanks!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events