Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Why does my free account say that It will charge me for having 4 new members?

Why does it say that I need to pay for every member I add on my free account? 
I had just deleted four members, and want to add four new once, but the message says in swedish "Du faktureras för varje medlem som läggs till. Du kan inaktivera och skapa en ny länk för denna arbetsyta när som helst."

We just had a trial version of Premium running out, and will continue with free for this account. We are gonna set up another works space in Premium for some people, and keep one free version for the projects that are more simple for our little charity organisation.

We could add more members for free (not having more than 20), but now this message of having to pay. Haven't seen any limitations for members on the free account anywhere.

1 answer

0 votes

Hey Karina, 

You're correct in your assumptions, when you have Premium subscriptions you pay for a certain number of members, which we call seats. Removing 4 members and adding another 4 wouldn't charge you. 

In a free Workspace, you can invite more than 20 members.

We need to analyze your account, could you raise a ticket at: www.trello.com/contact as we'll discuss personal information. 

Here is an article with more information about our billing process. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: New years' resolutions with Trello

Congratulations to @Laura Holton , our latest winner of Taco Tuesday! And thanks to @Kristján Geir Mathiesen for sharing the picture of Taco having fun with his new friend  B...

2,387 views 28 41
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you