Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why does my free account say that It will charge me for having 4 new members?

Karina Brozinic
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 25, 2022

Why does it say that I need to pay for every member I add on my free account? 
I had just deleted four members, and want to add four new once, but the message says in swedish "Du faktureras för varje medlem som läggs till. Du kan inaktivera och skapa en ny länk för denna arbetsyta när som helst."

We just had a trial version of Premium running out, and will continue with free for this account. We are gonna set up another works space in Premium for some people, and keep one free version for the projects that are more simple for our little charity organisation.

We could add more members for free (not having more than 20), but now this message of having to pay. Haven't seen any limitations for members on the free account anywhere.

1 answer

0 votes
Theodoro Reato
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 27, 2022

Hey Karina, 

You're correct in your assumptions, when you have Premium subscriptions you pay for a certain number of members, which we call seats. Removing 4 members and adding another 4 wouldn't charge you. 

In a free Workspace, you can invite more than 20 members.

We need to analyze your account, could you raise a ticket at: www.trello.com/contact as we'll discuss personal information. 

Here is an article with more information about our billing process. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events