Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can't I send links anymore?

Emma-Jade September 8, 2021

I use Trello at work to save our artwork and send it to our printers, I used to send links to our customers and printers to save on email and computer storage and they could easily download the PDF's from the trello attachment links but now they need a log in to be able to view it so I am having to download the PDFs and then send them via email which has already used up 25GB of space in my emails in 2 weeks!!

Why has this function changed and will it revert back? Was this change done for a reason?

1 answer

0 votes
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 8, 2021

@Emma-Jade 

External Share Power up should help in your situation. 

Emma-Jade September 10, 2021

Thanks for your suggestion! 

I tried the free trial but it removes what kind of attachment it is so we can't see what up[load we are creating a link for (and paying for the privilege of!) 

We will keep this in mind if we get desperate in the future, or if my email storage gives up the ghost

milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 10, 2021

@Emma-Jade 

i have created a download zip solution where you can exclude certain files from the download. It can can easily be modified to allow certain files instead. 
I am still figuring out a simpler solution. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events