Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can't I see comments from another member, when he can see that he's made them?

Becky_Reid June 7, 2020

I made a board for collaborating on a website for a company, and invited my primary contact to Trello, as well as two other people. Primary client says in our email discussion that he has made "comments and additions" on the board, but I don't see any at all. I only see the 25 cards I have up there and all my actions in the Activity column. I made him a member of the Team and the board when I invited him. What's going on?

I have invited two other clients to boards and those were fine. 

Thanks for any help you can give me!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 8, 2020

@Becky_Reid are they using a mobile device? In some cases, mobile devices don't sync right away, although you can force a sync from the board menu.

Another possibility is that they have added comments but not saved them.

Becky_Reid June 9, 2020

So, in the end, it turned out this client was not leaving "comments" per se; he was manually editing my checklists to include his comments. There are no notifications for when those get edited, so I was looking at the board as a whole and didn't notice any new changes, but when I finally looked thoroughly at every card, I started to see what he'd written. 

Thank you for your help. :) 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events