Why are the trello labels now light and faded, and indistinguishable? How do I get colors back?

Dave Borton September 18, 2022

The card labels are now lighter with a dot in each one, and difficult to read.  I would like to know how I can get the original colors back.  I  cannot distinguish between the cards anymore, with this change.  

1 answer

0 votes
Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 18, 2022

Hi @Dave Borton ,

welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Please look at this article - it is a new feature. Unfortunately it is not possible to change it back right now.

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-articles/Trello-dreams-coming-true-today-more-label-colors-available/ba-p/2132664

Dave Borton September 18, 2022

Okay, thanks for responding.  I am really have trouble with this new feature, as it doesn't work at all for my eyes.    Please just update me accordingly when I can get the original label colors back.   Hopefully, it will be soon !     Thanks

Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 18, 2022

@Dave Borton A lot of people are not happy about this feature. I recommend you to send feedback to Atlassian as it is described in the comments of the provided article.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events