Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Why are the background images on a Trello board cut in half?

This is very frustrating for me. Is it like that by design? I feel like I've pressed something accidentally that made them scale up or something. Is there a way to change it?

2 answers

I have the same issue. It's ridiculous that this hasn't been fixed since 2018.

0 votes

Hi there, I haven't noticed this issue previously. Can you upload a screenshot and blur out any private information?

Welcome to the community!

The image on the right is much bigger than when it's on the board. Does it have something to do with screen resolution?Trello.png

I'm having the same frustrating issue with stock images. What's weird is if you unmaximize the window, the image will rescale and you can expand window to expose more, but once you go full screen it does this again.

Can't someone from Atlassian chime in here? This was touted as a nice extra feature in business class, ruins these images when they're zoomed in like this...

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

A Trello template to help you clean up your Confluence Space

Calling all Trello + Confluence users! We're celebrating all things Work and Wellness in our Confluence collection, where our team has been sharing activities to create more mindfulness around the ...

905 views 4 13
Read article

Atlassian Community Events