Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Why are my Trello tabs in Teams not displaying anything?

Good Afternoon from the UK,

Our company uses the Trello app, inside the Microsoft Teams App. In our Teams app, we have a couple of Trello tabs in our organisations channel, but nothing appears in them, for any of our team members.

A bit more background, we have had Microsoft Teams for 3 years or so, and added the Trello app, to our tabs about a month afterwards, so we have some moderate experience using the app.

We have not changed anything, so I am unsure why the app has suddenly stopped working for all of our members? I initially wondered if our Trello/Atlassian accounts have been logged out, but I am unable to find the sign in screen anywhere. Am I missing something?

P.S. Trello works fine in a browser.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted

I apologise everyone, I am not sure whether it was something I did or not. but it seems to have started working now. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: New years' resolutions with Trello

Congratulations to @Laura Holton , our latest winner of Taco Tuesday! And thanks to @Kristján Geir Mathiesen for sharing the picture of Taco having fun with his new friend  B...

2,399 views 28 41
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you