It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Why I can't see my own cards from my own boards? Edited

I just setup my trello accounts, creating some teams, boards, lists, and cards. And then I was thinking can I see all cards from across boards and teams? Then I happened to click my avatar on the top right , pulling some menu then clicking on Cards (between Profile and Settings) menu. I believed that would display all of my cards as I expected. 

But then I got the notification No visible cards. You must be added to a card for it to appear here (as also seen in the snapshot below).

image.pngNow this is impossible. I must add myself to the cards I created in order to view them in this page? Or, did I just hit the wrong menu/page?

Thank you. 

2 answers

It's real fun finding this out when you already have hundreds of cards...

If you create a card you should be automatically added to it, this oversight is just plain dumb.

It turns out this is a stupid question. I misunderstood the concept. I have to assign myself to the cards in order for those cards appear on the page in question.  So "be added to a card" means being a member of a card. My apology. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

Develop a new Habit during Lockdown

If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello

1,611 views 15 6
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you