Auracle January 3, 2021

hmmm.png

Make this and I'll pay for Business class

A Lannister always pays his debts.

2 answers

1 vote
khanh
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 16, 2021
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 16, 2021

Like Felix likes this
0 votes
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 3, 2021

Hi @Auracle ,

Welcome to the community! We are glad you are here!

Wish you a very happy new year!

Well, that was a screenshot taken from youtube in the form of a PNG extension and it has been uploaded to that Trello card. Then it has been set as cover! That how it's been done and a link to the video has been shared in the comment section of the card!

To do this you don't need any business class plan! The business-class plan had got more feature you can compare HERE

Regards,

Soumyadeep (SaM)

Auracle January 3, 2021

I actually photoshopped the card quickly to add the Youtube video to demonstrate an example of what I would like to do. Opening a card takes some seconds to load.

I don't want my videos embed inside the card but on the outside directly in the workflow.

Currently I am unable to make a video card.

Like Soumyadeep Mandal likes this
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 3, 2021

Hi @Auracle ,

You can't make the video play without opening a card! Currently, you can't set a video as a cover in Trello.

This is a nice feature to have, I hope the Trello team will add this feature in future updates!

Regards,

Soumyadeep (SaM)

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events