Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

While creating a title for a card, the viewable box shrunk to 1.5-2 lines and will not expand.

Bonnie Bright March 21, 2022

I was creating many cards with now issue.  Then, while filling out the title, the spacing no longer expanded as I typed and it's not fixed at 1.5-2 lines.  I say 1.5-2 line because, if I type just past one line worth of text, the second line is only half visible.  If I type a full two lines worth of text, then two lines are visible.  If I type more than two lines of text, only two lines are visible now requiring me to toggle up and down with the arrow keys.  I checked with another user and this appears to have changed across our company.  Any way to adjust the box size will the card is open?  Very difficult to work in the card without the title info fully visible.

8 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Alex Waite
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 23, 2022

Hey all, this bug has now been fixed. Can you check if titles are now appearing properly for you now? Tagging all for visibility:

@Bonnie Bright @Nina Medlock @Kimberly Wayne @Ronalds Lapsa @Keith Winkler @mistepanek 

Nina Medlock March 23, 2022

Fixed on my end! :) Thanks Alex! 

Bonnie Bright March 23, 2022

It works!  Thanks so much!

Alex Waite
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 23, 2022

No worries all! @Bonnie Bright can you mark my answer as accepted so others know it's fixed? 

Keith Winkler March 23, 2022

Yep, it's fixed!  Thank you!

PS - I'm working in Trello now and just created a card with a really long title.  I guess it only wraps once for a total of 2 lines?  

Ronalds Lapsa March 24, 2022

Fixed, thank you. 

Like Alex Waite likes this
Kimberly Wayne March 24, 2022

Fixed here as well. Thanks for the quick response and adjustments!

Vinay Nadimpalli March 24, 2022

Thank you!

1 vote
Alex Waite
Atlassian Team
March 22, 2022

Hey all! Sorry for the inconvenience here, but we've identified this as a bug and we're working on fixing it currently. I'll let you know when I have an update! 

1 vote
Kimberly Wayne March 22, 2022

Same issue at my firm, but not all users are experiencing the display issue.

Interim suggestion until a fix occurs is to use the arrow keys to scroll through and read/see all of the back of card title text.

0 votes
Vinay Nadimpalli March 24, 2022

Faced the same issue!

0 votes
Nina Medlock March 23, 2022

Same issue here :( 

Running:

- Chrome Version 99.0.4844.82 (Official Build) (64-bit)

- Windows 10 Enterprise / Version 21H2 / OS Build 19044.1586

0 votes
Ronalds Lapsa March 22, 2022

Same problem here.. 

0 votes
Keith Winkler March 22, 2022

I just jumped into Trello and added a new card only to find the same thing.  I can only see the first line of the title.  This seems to be a new bug?  The entire title has always shown before.  

I'm using Chrome browser on a Macbook Pro running MacOS 10.15.7.

Hopefully this will be fixed soon.  We're currently a bit handicapped while having to dig to see the whole title.

Thanks!

0 votes
mistepanek March 22, 2022

same problem here :( 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events