Which workspace does my gold subscription get allocated to?

Claire Walsh November 8, 2021

I recently paid for an annual Gold membership before it was scrapped which gave me 1000 command runs per month. I cannot find any of my workspaces with the additional quota, they all seem to be marked as free? How can I tell which workspace the subscription has been allocated to and change this if necessary?

I also seem to be restricted in the number of boards I can have on a workspace which is not what I paid for. I was under the impression my subscription would transfer across to what is now called Standard. I seem to still be able to use the custom fields that were already set up but not create new ones on boards which didn't have them already.

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 8, 2021

Hi Claire, 

I wonder if this article helps? what-to-do-if-your-gold-membership-is-ending 

If it doesn’t answer your questions I would follow the support links therein as suggested.

Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 8, 2021

Gold wasn’t a workspace level subscription (one of the reasons we scrapped it and replaced with Standard).  Also there was no auto migration because Standard works differently and bills differently. My advice is to email support and ask them to help you get a prorated refund for Gold and then sign up for Standard. 

Like Jack Brickey likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events