Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where did my Amazing Fields go?

Tami Latko May 31, 2022

I've been using Trello for almost 6 months now. I talked my entire team into moving over to Trello so we could collaborate on MANY different things. I started using the Amazing Field powerup so we could track incidents, projects, etc. and all of a sudden this morning ALL of my Amazing Fields are gone from ALL of my cards, lists, workspaces. I had important information on those cards that I need. Why was it removed and how do I get them back?

1 answer

0 votes
Allen -Amazing PowerUps-
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 31, 2022

Amazing Fields isn't part of Trello, so probably easiest to followup directly with support@amazingpowers.com for questions related to that powerup.

The most common issue like that one you are describing is outlined here:  https://docs.amazingpowerups.com/article/10-fields-disappearing

Basic summary is that 99% of the time simply refreshing your browser fully will bring back the powerup and the associated fields.  All the data is stored on the Trello servers so there is nothing removed or lost.  It is all there. 

Tami Latko June 3, 2022

Thank you! 

Allen -Amazing PowerUps-
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 3, 2022

Glad to be of help. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events