Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When using a drawing tablet, I cannot drag trello cards to different collumns

Becky Brock January 3, 2020

Hello, 

Little problem that I have been aware of but only just became my problem also.

I use a Wacom tablet as a mouse and this has always worked well with Trello. I regularly move cards from one list to another by dragging them. 

I have recently updated to windows 10 and since I can no longer do this (a problem which my colleagues have always had and struggled with). I can change a cards location by clicking - edit - move - select destination, however this is a lot more long winded. Or else I can use my mouse! Again not ideal.

Does anyone else have this problem and know how to resolve? I have tried playing with the windows tablet settings but with no luck.

Thank you.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 3, 2020

Hello @Becky Brock ! Wow... that's a tough one to crack. Don't know anyone using a Wacom tablet like you guys for Trello.... 🤯

I've asked with the Community Leader group if anyone has knowledge on / experience with this (or knows someone who does).

Thank you Andy :)

Like Andy - PTC Redundant likes this
Sloan N_ B_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 3, 2020

Hey Becky, I got a Wacom tablet (at home) I will try this later.

Can you tell me what kind of Wacom model you got, also the number of the last installed Windows update? You can find this at 

1. Settings on Windows 10 menu

2. Update & Security

3. Windows Update

4. Click the View update history button

Cheers
Nick

Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 3, 2020

@Becky Brock - you are most welcome! In case you missed it, check Nick's question just above 😊

Hi Nick and Andy,

Great thank you! I have a Wacom Bamboo CTH-670 but this is also an issue on my colleague tablets who have different versions/ generations.

My windows update history is empty because all brand new but I found the attached if this helps.

Capture.PNG

Cheers 

Paul January 3, 2020

Hi Guys

You could try disabling Windows Ink under mapping of the grip pen. It works with my old Wacom

Wacom.png

Like # people like this

Hi Paul,

Thank you! I have found this and it has worked! Our office is over joyed :)

Becky 

XD

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
January 6, 2020

@Paul ⭐️gold star, thanks for your great answer! :) 

Sloan N_ B_
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 14, 2020

So I checked on my digitizer devices and faced the same issue. Thanks for the help Paul!

Eda Erdoğmuş April 10, 2023

Hi everyone, I got the same issue and also disabled Windows ink from the Chrome option of the calibration menu, however when I do that, I cannot scroll with my pen. :( it's quite annoying. Could you help me with this, please? Cheers <3 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events