Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When is the release date for Mirror Card feature?

Souk Nomichith April 6, 2021

I was curious when the new features will be released. Is there some sort of release schedule?

I'm very interested in Mirror Card.

https://blog.trello.com/a-whole-new-trello

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 11, 2021

Hi @Souk Nomichith ðŸ‘‹

There is no official date yet. Unito mentioned that "Trello has shelved the development of its Mirror feature announced for now."

If you are looking to use two-way syncing, there are 3 Power-Ups that Trello suggests using:

Unito: With Unito you can duplicate entire cards or boards in two ways, which means that updates made to any version of a card are automatically reflected in all other duplicates.

Placker: Placker integration allows you to configure various types of syncs between boards and cards. See how to get started with Placker here.

CardSync: The CardSync integration allows you to create and manage groups of cards that are synchronized with each other on multiple boards.

Hope this helps 😃

All the best,

Laura

Souk Nomichith September 28, 2022

@Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_ I'm still excited and looking forward to Trello's implementation of card mirroring. Do you have any updates regarding an announcement or release date?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events