Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When i login to the desktop access to trello i cannot see any of my mobile boards on my Iphone

Sally Gillett December 12, 2021

Hi 

I am able to login to my Trello account on a desktop but cannot see any of the boards on my mobile phone app

Please can you help?

1 answer

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 12, 2021

@Sally Gillett Welcome to the Atlassian Community

Are you using the same account on your phone and your desktop?  If you are using Chrome on the desktop it could be logging you in with the Google account that you used to sign into Chrome.  

Sally Gillett December 12, 2021

Yes I am using the same account login. How do i get it to ignore the other login as it wont let me bypass it ?

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 12, 2021

Are you using Chrome?  If so you can use incognito window to login.

Sally Gillett June 10, 2022

Hi - I can access my boards from my desktop but cant see any of my cards and it says I need to share every single card to be able to see them online is this true?

Sally Gillett June 10, 2022

My goal is that all the boards i have on my mobile are accessible on my computer also but despite logging into my trello board there are no cards there.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events